Wednesday 3 July 2013

Google's design team showcases a collection of beautiful apps

I'm often asked which apps I'd recommend to new Android designers to look at as great examples. It's not always an easy question to answer. Often apps have great designs but have weaknesses as well. I usually endup qualifying my answer by pointing out specific parts of the apps I endup sending as recommendations.

In the latest Android Developers blog post Google's Android design team introduces a collection of apps they want to showcase as great Android design. I'm happy to see many apps I like and use as my examples of great design in the list. But more than that I'm happy to see Google giving attention to apps with good design instead hopefully leading more companies putting more effort into making their app stand out.

Head to Google Play to see what Google's design team has selected and read more from the Android Developer's Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment